As the leader in development platforms for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity Technologies is helping developers take their creations further than ever before. We are providing a growing number of products and services for creating, operating, and monetizing mobile games. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings to industry-changing creation and business services, you will have the opportunity to change the gaming industry with us.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Cloud Content Delivery, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business by ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem. You will touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, sales, engineering, marketing, business analytics, and other teams where growth is a priority.What You’ll Be Doing
- You will conduct customer interviews and quantitative research to develop first-hand knowledge of the customer and their problem set to advise on the product roadmap
- Build and own the feedback loop between Sales, Customers, and Product teams to ensure our solutions are meeting the needs and expectations of partners
- Grow the pipeline to meet critical metrics and revenue targets
- Understand the depth and intricacies of product technologies while clearly synthesizing powerful messaging that resonates with our customers
- Build a GTM plan while driving execution through cross-functional marketing teams like demand generation, PR, events, web, social/community, content, design, etc.
- Deliver a complete, compelling sales enablement toolkit for all major offerings, including pitch decks, case studies, testimonials, marketing videos, sell sheets, and battlecards
- Experience bringing technical products, solutions, or software to market
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional alignment and execution
- Proven experience as both a strategic leader and an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
- B2B product marketing experience
- Background in gaming and/or cloud technology
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.