Senior Product Marketing Manager, Game Growth & Partner Programs at Unity Technologies
As the leader in development platforms for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity Technologies is helping developers take their creations further than ever before. We are providing a growing number of solutions to our customers as an end-to-end solution for development, and operations. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings to industry-changing creation and business services, you will have the opportunity to change the gaming industry with us.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on Game Growth and Partner Programs you will drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business by evaluating business models, constructing go-to-market strategies, segmenting customers, delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging.
At Unity, we enable our customers to operate their content creation as successful businesses through products and services that allow them to connect, engage, and grow! Developers, game studios, and publishers of all sizes rely on Unity’s ecosystem to achieve success. In this role, you will work on programs and partnerships we provide developers to build and scale their games. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, sales, engineering, and other marketing teams.What You'll Be Doing
- Identify customer problems and market opportunities that drive success for developers
- Drive critical thinking to craft business plans, and resolve pricing, positioning, packaging, and go-to-market plans
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, and use insights to contribute to developing differentiated products and positioning
- Build a GTM plan while driving execution through cross-functional marketing teams like demand generation, PR, events, web, social/community, content, design, etc
- Drive initiatives for product adoption and revenue targets
- Experience bringing technical products, solutions, or software to market
- You are a problem solver and communicator
- Ability to lead cross-functional alignment and execution
- Proven experience as both a strategic leader and a very high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
- B2B product marketing experience
- Background in gaming
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.