Senior Technical Product Manager at Unity Technologies
Developing the Unity platform means designing, building, testing, and maintaining new features and products that enable artists, modelers and developers to create rich and interactive content. We are driving the future of how content is created and experienced.
Managing real-time 3D content is hard, especially for large production teams with complex content delivery needs. Game and application developers need robust and reliable end-to-end solutions for building, coordinating and delivering assets. Unity’s Cloud Content Delivery team is building tools and technologies that make it easier for developers to manage, build, and release content across the globe. Our features and services unlock the potential for all creators to deliver the what - new worlds, new characters, new levels, etc. - with less worry about the how.
As a Technical Product Manager on our team, your goal will be to develop a deep understanding of Unity’s Cloud Content Delivery service, the challenges we face in the market, and how we can best enable our customer’s success. You will interact directly with our customers, gather feedback, and provide the development team insights to ensure we are building products our users value.
What you’ll be doing
- Assemble the product roadmap and product requirements from multiple sources (e.g. developer feedback, usability, market research, sales, customer interaction), understanding both current and future customer needs
- Gather and technically document feature requests from an array of partners, both internal and external
- Write epics, use-cases, user stories or other feature descriptions
- Collaborate with UX/UI design to develop workflow diagrams, storyboards and wireframes
- Communicate product plans upwards to align strategies before development starts
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a Product Management role
- Experience leading a full product lifecycle - from initiation to launch and ongoing improvements
- Experience in creating alignment in cross-discipline and cross-organization teams
You might also have
- Experience with software as a service products
- Knowledge and experience in content streaming and efficient content delivery approaches
- Ability to work autonomously, with teams and partners globally distributed
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.