Software Product Manager, Curation and Content Management at Invitae
Location: Austin, TX or Remote in USA
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve! We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
We are looking for a Software Product Manager to play a key role in driving the expansion of our genomic platform capabilities. We work with teams across the company to plan, build, and optimize software capabilities that support genomic data interpretation, clinical reporting, and curation capabilities to deliver genomic insight to patients at scale.What you’ll do:
- Define and maintain the overall vision for our curation and clinical content management platform to deliver the needs of multiple development initiatives and expand platform capabilities
- Lead the platform development lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Define, track, and report on key metrics related to your platform area
- Problem-solve across the organization. Predict problems and solve them before they impact teams
- Lead partner engagement across operations, commercial and development teams
- 3+ years of software product management experience at a fast-growing technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present sophisticated information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Proven experience working with engineering and design teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements
- Experience developing performance measures and utilizing data for informed decision making
- A passion for redefining healthcare and a desire to build capabilities that impact millions of lives a year
- Preferred: Experience in Healthtech, Healthcare or Biotech industries
- Preferred: Experience with Content Management Systems or a background in Information Management
- Preferred: Proven track record to engage and influence senior leadership
At Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s specialists in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. Our teams thrive in our dynamic organization, which has been crafted to empower them to make the biggest impact they can for our patients. We give our employees the ability to explore interests and capabilities broadly within the organization. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility. We also provide excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we’re changing healthcare to change lives. Join us!
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.