Sr. Product Analyst
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly detailed Sr. Product Analyst to join our growing team at our Austin, TX headquarters. The Product Analyst will report to the Director of FP&A and work closely with heads of Product and Operations to analyze, diagnose and optimize our product offerings and operations. She/he will be responsible for performing sophisticated analysis, interpreting data and providing insights regarding our products, industry verticals, geographic locations and operational metrics. They will also monitor and analyze market trends and competitors. A successful candidate will be able to autonomously analyze qualitative and financial data, trends, strategies and must have experience conducting consumer research, complex data mining/analysis, as well as creating compelling data visualization and charts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Analysis - develop actionable, informed financial insights to assist executive decision-makers throughout the Company.
- Aggregating data from various internal and external data sources to analyze dozens of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to optimize them.
- Developing hypotheses and conducting the necessary analysis to validate them.
- Develop executive dashboards and reports to report KPIs and business performance.
- Identification of modeling techniques and tools to support forecast process, including partnering with peer groups to develop, test, and implement solutions.
- Collecting data on products, consumers, campaigns, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understanding business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Perform valid and reliable market research and SWOT analysis.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years experiencein a Financial Analytics position working with product P&Ls and optimization, A/B Testing, Regression and other related analytical methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related field: MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in critical thinking and structured problem-solving skills.
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing product P&Ls and Operations KPIs.
- Ability to analyze data for trends and make recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively on special project teams.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling, and mining.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with an exceptionally strong work ethic that allows the candidate to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with little day-to-day supervision and guidance.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Ability to have fun and bring a sense of humor to work.