Sr. Product Manager - Mobile
Are you a proven Product Leader passionate about creating amazing customer experiences that will revolutionize the restaurant industry? Love to solve end-user problems while creating new businesses? Join us and be on the cutting edge of innovation and product experience.
About the Role
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for evolving the HotSchedules Mobile app to improve its effectiveness in the HotSchedules customer environment and to integrate it with the consumer Mobile app of a sister company, Seasoned. The goal is to provide a synergistic experience for users from both environments.
- Lead the strategy, vision, and prioritization of product features that elevate HotSchedules and Seasoned businesses, ensuring that the two app strategy provide a synergistic end to end experience.
- Understand product experience funnel optimization and KPI optimization strategies.
- Gather requirements both internally and across the restaurant, HotSchedules and Seasoned community
- Provide UX and design with the context and feedback that they need to build wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs
- Work closely with development and QA teams in multiple geographic locations in a collaborative and iterative process to launch projects on a timely basis
- Plan and manage product roll-out and assist with the day-to-day operational support post roll-out
- Analyze product performance and make sound decisions on what to do next
- Prepare the organization for change with product marketing and support resources
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years product management experience with web and mobile-based projects and team management in SaaS and software companies
- Ability to lead with an enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating approach, who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and motivating a fast growing team
- Previous Product Native app experience required (ios and Android)
- Ideal candidate will have experience with multivariate testing, KPI driven business decision making and leveraging data as a product
- Demonstrate successful delivery of multiple product cycles
- Must be entrepreneurial and have excellent communication skills up and down the organization
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of the latest technical standards and best practices in site usability and iterative product development
- Solution and team-oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA and plus
- Understanding of the restaurant or services industry a plus
- Proven and demonstrable success with app delivery in Apple and Google Play app stores
Hotschedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members and in giving back to the communities we live in.
Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
Accountability -We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.