Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Evernote Business
Evernote is the leading cross-platform productivity app. Serving 220 million people, we help individuals and teams build, craft, nurture and share information. We enable our community to manage information overload by helping them remember everything, turn ideas into action, and work effortlessly with others on their teams. We build innovative products that give people access to information anytime, anywhere and provide resources that inspire organization so people can focus on what matters most.
We are looking for an analytical, creative and driven marketing leader to join our Product Marketing team. As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will play a significant role in the go-to-market strategy for Evernote Business. You will help drive decisions for experiences across platforms and global markets to grow a dedicated and engaged base.
This is your opportunity to develop the product strategy and trajectory for a well-known and beloved SaaS brand.
- Define and lead comprehensive go-to-market strategy including beta releases, positioning, communication of value proposition, and launch strategy
- Deliver market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback to product planning to guide product and marketing roadmaps
- Stay current on trends in SaaS, digital marketing and productivity to inform marketing strategy
- Provide market expertise and insights on customer, industry and competitive behavior to inform market segments, messaging, and go-to-market
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product and feature adoption
- Work with regional and global teams to ensure the roadmap, value proposition, positioning & messaging is effectively communicated
- Work with content, paid media, brand, and web teams on website & content strategy and lead generation performance
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including PR, sales, business development, product, customer support, marketing operations, and regional GMs to drive adoption and engagement
- At least 5-8 years of experience in SaaS product marketing or management consulting
- Outstanding analytical abilities paired with communications that distill insights into action
- A track record of effectively prioritizing and driving multiple projects to completion
- Proven experience in effectively planning, delivering, and measuring marketing campaigns
- MBA or equivalent working experience
- Familiarity with marketing tools: Salesforce, Google Analytics, Jira or similar
- A core understanding of productivity products and how they are used
- A problem solver who can creatively influence cross-functionally and at all management levels to deliver on business goals
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment and a self-described early tech adopter