The Technical Product Specialist, Version Control & DevOps, will be a technical leader within our Create Sales Organization, working with our most important customers! By partnering with Unity’s Solutions Sales, you will lead technical positioning, proposal, product demonstration, and assistance during all pre-sales activities to advance the sales process for the Version Control System Solution.
This role will be a key technical leader, trusted advisor in shaping the customer decisions to buy and adopt Unity solutions! The team and yourself will own the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
This position will support customers to remove technical roadblocks to adopt, deploy Plastic SCM and drive customer satisfaction through the customer lifecycle. Together with the solutions sales team, and professional services teams, you will target account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers. You will be focused in business-management, building a culture of accountability and a strong and active technical network.
Does this sound like something you would be passionate about?What you’ll be doing
- Build relationships with technical decision makers in the gaming industry
- Collaborate in-depth with IT professionals who are planning to replace existing solutions
- Build prototypes of Unity Version Control & DevOps Solutions within game development studios & other verticals not yet using them
- Support business development partners with technical consultations pre and post sales
- Position yourself as a go-to consultative resource and solutions lead for the greater business development team
- Experience delivering or selling technical solutions to medium/large customers with a focus on Version Control Systems and development pipelines, specially in gaming, VR/AR/MR or real-time 3D customers.
- Ability to solve customer’s development workflow and pipeline’s problems through Unity Solutions(Project Management, Issue tracking, Continue Integration, Testing)
- Deep understanding of the main version control system technologies in the market (Plastic SCM, Git-based systems, SVN and Perforce), DevOps complementing solutions, and development workflows.
- The position requires the ability to articulate and demonstrate the technical features and value of Unity’s solutions on these domains, and have a firm understanding of Unity’s strategies and products relative to major Unity’s competitors preferred.
- Experience in leading or running large Version Control & DevOps deployments projects
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.