Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Vertical Manager are at the center of all 360training’s activity, building the business focused on our key vertical experiences while exceeding revenue goals.
As such, the Vertical Manager’s primary internal objective is to maximize sales, revenue, and profit margins by building the annual strategic business plan for their vertical/industry. This includes overseeing determining prioritization and managing pricing for the core set of courses and products within their vertical, as well as the ongoing growth strategy.
Externally, the Vertical Manager will focus on building market share by creating strategic points of differentiation and value propositions that set 360training apart within the industry vertical. Critical to their success, the Vertical Manager will continually evaluate market share, market position, and competitors.
He or She will also be responsible for the entire product lifecycle, including understanding the commercial viability of new products, creating a roadmap and development plan, and measuring and reporting on post-launch success metrics.
Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience in order to identify product gaps and generate new ideas with the intent of growing market share.
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and financial analysis for executive management.
- Conduct formal competitor evaluations, including analysis of product performance, pricing, promotions, and positioning.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Work closely with B2B Sales, Marketing, and Regulatory to introduce new products to market, launch promotions, and retire existing products.
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify unique value propositions and ensure that messaging is consistent with overall brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and anticipate competitive response to changing industry dynamics and regulations to proactively develop strategies.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Analyze and report on e-commerce, marketing, and sales revenue achievements in order to improve decision making and optimize investment for future programs and potential acquisitions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational events and reviewing professional publications.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or marketing. MBA preferred.
- A track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening.
- Ability to maintain relationships with outside vendors, agency partners, and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.