Accounting Implementation Specialist at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- Master accounting features and tools within Restaurant365 via our Training Academy and hands-on mentorship
- Provide industry, accounting, and solution expertise to customers and other team members
- Mange the full project lifecycle; interpret project scope, train, problem-solve, request approvals, manage tasks, level resources, and be and advocate for your customer’s unique needs
- Act as liaison between customers, product managers, and executive management to provide feedback on new accounting feature developments
- Identify learning style of customers and train for ultimate success
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Experienced teacher/ trainer
- Strong accounting background and 1-2 years of experience.
- Stellar customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Love to problem-solve
- Positive team focused attitude
- ERP system experience preferred
- Restaurant industry experience (management/operations is a HUGE plus!)
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.