As an Agile Coach, you will:
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with teams to evaluate current processes and routines in the areas of project intake, estimation, prioritization, change management, governance, and associate readiness to transform to a scaled agile model.
- A good understanding of Product Engineering life cycle is required.
- Hold scrum of scrums for efficient multi-team collaboration.
- Follow and guide team on Scrum ceremonies.
- Demonstrated experience analytics to create metrics for delivery excellence within the agile model.
- Champion and enable a culture of continuous improvement and assess the risk associated with the change effort.
- Proven ability to identify, develop and execute strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes.
- Effective communicator with strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Good stakeholder management skills in a dynamic environment.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 7-9 years of progressive program & project management experience.
- 5+ years with direct experience in leading and being a thought leader in Agile transformations.
- Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to speak to both technical and business concerns.
- Experience with metrics gathering/reporting and formulating action plans based on the data.
- Thought leadership in transforming teams to continuous delivery methodologies.
- Responsible for transforming multiple teams from the ground up.
- Experience working in a distributed team environment.
- Experience in the eCommerce domain will be added advantage.
- Certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, SAFe Agilist will be an advantage
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Untracked PTO for salaried employees.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.