Mythic has developed a unified hardware and software platform featuring its unique Mythic Analog Compute Engine (Mythic ACE™) to deliver revolutionary power, cost, and performance that shatters digital barriers preventing AI innovation at the edge. The Mythic Analog Matrix Processor (Mythic AMP™) makes it much easier and more affordable to deploy powerful AI solutions, from the data center to the edge device. The company has raised over $165.2 million to date, has over 120 employees, and has offices in Redwood City, CA, and Austin, TX.
About the role:
Mythic is seeking engineers to develop and deploy vision-based products based on Mythic's innovative deep learning accelerator platform. Solutions engineers work closely with Mythic's engineering and business development teams and our customers to bring high-performance neural network computing to products at the edge.
We are looking for experienced engineers who are excited about bringing high performance deep learning computation to real-world products and applications. As Mythic’s primary customer interface, the AI Solutions team is critical to Mythic's success. Working with Mythic engineering teams, they are responsible for quickly building and deploying our products as well as developing prototypes to explore new opportunities enabled by the Mythic Analog Matrix Processor (Mythic AMP™). They work closely with our customers to ensure success bringing our products to market..
To succeed in this role you must be entrepreneurial, customer focused and have a strong background in software application development and deployment in the real world. A solutions engineer at Mythic leverages deep understanding of our proprietary tools & products as well as a strong background and experience in deploying products to customer systems. This position is ideal for an experienced software engineer who wishes to learn more about deep learning applications and be responsible for delivering Mythic's core product to customers. Although deep learning applications experience is not strictly necessary, Mythic's AI Solutions engineers will develop expertise in deep learning applications, Tensorflow, ONNX, Keras, Pytorch and other common deep learning frameworks, as well as the Mythic's compiler, simulator and firmware tools.
Here's what you will do:
- Lead and manage customer-centric projects and work closely with engineering teams to ensure product goals are successfully met.
- Serve as Mythic's primary interface to customers - defining requirements, timelines and deliverables, prototyping proof-of-concept solutions, and enabling use of the Mythic AMP™.
- Work hands on with Mythic's engineering teams to enable Mythic technology to be utilized in customer products.
- Work with our business development, product and engineering teams on prototype systems, evaluation systems, presentations and marketing collateral.
- Engage with customers at trade shows, visits and online, including authoring of technical whitepapers and presenting technical webinars demonstrating the capabilities of the Mythic AMP™.
Here's the background we hope you have:
- BS or MS in EE, CS, Mathematics or any other technical area that includes applied programming.
- Experience with development and deployment of vision-based systems.
- Experience with software deployment.
- Experience in Python and/or C/C++.
- Experience with embedded systems.
The following would be nice to have, but is not required:
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, hardware, applications.
- Customer-facing experience as Sales or Solutions/Applications Engineering.
- Experience with robotics.
- Experience with systems integration.
- Experience with electrical circuits and board designs.
At Mythic, we pride ourselves in creating a culture where all employees feel valued and appreciated for the diverse perspectives and backgrounds they bring to the team. We aim to hire smart people, give them the resources they need to do their job well, and then leave the rest up to them. We celebrate individual differences and encourage people to be comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. At the end of the day, we are committed to building a diverse workforce where everyone belongs.
Mythic is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to reviewing your application!