Associate Partner Marketing Manager, Events
We’re looking for an Associate Partner Marketing Manager, Events to lead partnership activations and drive sponsorship opportunities for Procore marquee programs including Groundbreak, Procore Partner Summit and other bespoke events.
As an Associate Partner Marketing Manager, Events, you’ll lead the vision and execution of the overall marketing and sponsorship go-to-market strategy. In this hybrid role, you’ll own the entire sponsorship lifecycle including prospecting, closing sponsorship deals, and serving as the main point-of-contact for events. Your primary goal in this role is to deliver unique and amazing experiences that exceed our sponsors’ expectations, setting them up for a great return on their investment. Successful candidates have the perfect blend of strategy, relationship building, sales acumen, attention to detail, and marketing skills.
This position reports into our Director of Partner Marketing and has the opportunity to be based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect, sell and close sponsorships to meet events’ revenue goals while simultaneously delivering value to our sponsors and maintaining Procore’s brand and values
- Partner with business development to create a pipeline of new prospects
- Develop and own Procore sponsorship packages and pricing
- Create and implement unique sponsorship opportunities, and negotiate contracts that meet our sponsor needs
- Supervise contract fulfillment including creating and reviewing agreements, collecting brand assets, and executing creative reviews of asset creation
- Oversee sponsorship relationships before, during, and after an event, ensuring contracted commitments are met and sponsors receive a VIP experience
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure details, deadlines, and context are communicated clearly
- Quarterly domestic travel is required
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of sales or marketing experience (Sponsorship Sales or Partner related role preferred)
- Experience with event software such as Aventri, Bizzabo or RainFocus
- Proven success in cross-functional project management
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a focus on business outcomes
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; comfortable within a fast-paced work environment and short deadlines
- Event production background or construction industry knowledge a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.