Associate Project Manager at Civitas Learning (Austin, TX)
Effective project management and thoughtful support is the operational backbone to the Partner Success Team at Civitas Learning. We believe every interaction is one to teach, learn, and earn the trust of our institutional partners. The Associate Project Manager role requires careful planning to consistently deliver on our commitments, and a passion for delighting our partners by going the extra mile.
We’re looking for savvy Associate PM's that emphasize great communication and process efficiency, carry a passion for exceeding partner expectations, and operate with a sense of urgency. We believe the opportunity around improving student success deserves our best and urgent efforts.
What you will do as an Associate Project Manager
· Lead technical project management of Civitas implementations including: process management end-to-end, data access, mapping process, validation, user acceptance testing, authentication (single sign on, account creation) and project close process
· Deliver value across the partner lifecycle through careful planning, risk identification, troubleshooting, and smooth communication along the way
· Work cross-departmentally to resolve partner issues as quickly and effectively as possible, acting as an advocate for the partner internally to internal teams such as Data Engineering, Data Science and Product
· Provide status management and reporting to internal and external stakeholders at a variety of executive and staff levels
· Manage project scope, project milestones, and perform change orders when necessary
What we are looking for in a Project Manager
· Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1-3 years of experience interacting directly with clients in a Professional Services or Technical Support role.
· Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to work with urgency. A PMP certification is a plus.
· Unwavering integrity, attention to detail, and desire to exceed client expectations
· Experience with project management, CRM, and other business tools such as Salesforce, Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, and Jira
· An understanding of database architecture, data warehouse, business intelligence, and confidence conversing in technical SaaS terminology to develop core requirements. Experience with SQL or scripting languages a plus.
· Consultative approach to problem-solving and excellent judgment
· Extra bonus points for working with business intelligence and analytics software
· Authorization to work in the U.S.
· Ability to travel up to 20%
What you are looking for in your career:
· An office full of insanely talented, mission-driven people.
· The chance to use your powers to do something that truly matters.
Being involved with a once-in-a-generation company, at the cutting edge of technology