Campaign & Program Manager
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Lithium is looking for a confident and energetic marketing leader to help take the company’s campaigns and programs to a whole new level. We need a go-getter who’s creative and eager to help orchestrate and manage integrated global programs as well as measure and report outcomes and key success metrics. You’ll work with a fast-paced, innovative cross functional team that includes marketing, sales, operations and others to deliver programs designed to drive awareness, customer acquisition, retention and loyalty. You have project management DNA in your blood, with the charisma and leadership style to build trust and get teams on the same page.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to create and implement global marketing campaigns and programs across entire customer lifecycle
- Project manage multiple programs, scoping work efforts, defining milestones and scheduling teams. Track progress, understand dependencies and communicate to stakeholders.
- Proactively work to ensure efficiency and alignment in execution. Manage issue escalations and provide leadership to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Work with Product and solutions teams to develop content for outbound marketing campaigns, email nurture and other content that contributes to Lithium pipeline by working with Lithium experts, customers, partners and 3rd party organizations
- Prepare marketing reports and post-program analysis, publish and share learnings across teams to improve results and reduce costs over time.
- Be a problem solver who can work in the present but also see what’s happening around the corner and mitigate appropriately.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in marketing department for SaaS software, agency, or technology services company
- Hands on experience in campaign, project management and leading cross functional teams – you can work collaboratively with others, drive consensus and unite opposing views towards achievement of a common vision
- Critical thinker and solutions focused – you question things, proactively solve and not just point at problems. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or push the company forward.
- Data driven – you are very comfortable analyzing data sets to identify issues and create clear actions to improve funnel performance and KPIs
- Strong writing skills and familiarity with writing for different mediums/channels
- A go-getter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with technology and/or learning new technologies – Jira, Confluence, SFDC, Marketo
- Bachelor’s degree required