Unity is seeking a Project Manager to own the implementation of Unity’s certification strategy. In this role, you will help Unity refine its certification program. Along with leading the strategy implementation, you will support the Education Product team with exam development and maintenance. You are responsible for scheduling and supervising multiple concurrent projects and for maintaining exams after launch.
You will work extensively with internal partners and external vendors. You will enable the Unity Sales team, Unity Resellers and Distributors to optimally sell by supporting them with Product needs.
The Academic & Nonprofit department develops products and programs designed to help future creators in Real-time 3D. Our mission is to empower the creators of the future with the skills and opportunities they need to be successful, especially those from communities currently underrepresented in real-time industries.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead product development, localization, project schedules, and roadmaps through collaboration with Product Managers, Exam Distribution Vendors, procurement, and localization.
- Track and report on monthly metrics from various sources
- Lead certification and related bundle pricing for offline and online channels.
- Assist Help Desk support as well as internal channels for Certification related inquiries from customers and test takers on all certification products and platforms
What we’re looking for
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written with attention to detail
- Experience in program and project management
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Technically proficient, ability to learn workflows and how to use a large variety of systems (e.g. Admin tools, CRMs, Salesforce) and tools including Excel, GoogleSheets, and pivot tables
You might also have
- Understanding of hybrid Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Certification development experience
- High level understanding or ability to learn Product Life Cycle for both content and software development.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.