What you’ll be called: Commitment Administrator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Supporting the entire Commitment Team, you will help ensure all Keller Williams franchises operate at the highest level—ensuring profitability and success, and monitoring compliance issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring all compliance processes and procedures are executed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the Commitment Coordinators in drafting, editing and transmitting daily/monthly reports and legal documents.
- Maintain department budget and process bills and invoices.
- Maintain tracking reports for all documents and projects.
- Prepare materials for presentations and meetings, including printing, binding and mailing of materials.
- File and scan legal documents.
- Coordinate team travel and activities at events and conferences.
- Answer department phone calls and respond to general requests for information.
- Handle special projects and tasks, as assigned.
- 1 or more years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- A high degree of confidentiality in all situations.
Who are we?
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.