What you’ll be called: Commitment Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Working closely with the Commitment Team, you will help ensure all Keller Williams franchises operate at the highest level—ensuring profitability and success, and monitoring compliance issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new or improved compliance processes and procedures for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Track on-going franchisee activities.
- Draft, edit and transmit monthly default reports for domestic and foreign licensees.
- Maintain constant communication with regional representatives for follow up on matters.
- Draft, edit and transmit daily communications to Regions and Market Centers, typically with respect to matters of non-compliance and respective cure deadlines.
- Process applications required by the Market Center License Agreement.
- Manage systems for Market Center Renewal Process.
- Manage and process requests, including role and address changes, as provided in the Policies and Guidelines Manual.
- Facilitate bi-annual record validation project for all Market Centers.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- 2 or more years of professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.