Communication & Product Operations Manager
BlackLocus is a small collaborative environment where everyone is excited to work together every day. We are located in downtown Austin in an open space designed for collaboration, comfort, and productivity. We have a culture of learning providing 10% research time. We value diverse perspectives and strive to be an inclusive, safe environment. And finally, we love to have fun and celebrate together! If this sounds like something you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you.
- 40% - Manage communication of multiple projects by integrating and leading the efforts of a broad range of contributors, ensuring that all necessary product deliverables are completed on time and impacts are communicated to stakeholders.
- 20% - Act as the integrator across the range of program contributors including internal groups, vendors, IT and third party software providers by identifying and managing dependencies across disparate workstreams and mitigating overall risk to the program success.
- 15% - Lead communication training and best practices within the product and support organization at BlackLocus to ensure all teams are operating in an effective and efficient manner.
- 15% - Design and optimize practical, realistic processes to enable repeatable, scalable communication and change management across different product teams at BlackLocus and The Home Depot.
- 10% - Build and maintain master templates for all communication channels on behalf of BlackLocus product. This individual will also create a master timeline inclusive of work across all product lines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Build strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in related study
- Excellent work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive base and bonus package
- Generous PTO policy
- 401(k) eligible for matching company contribution after one year
- Restricted stock grants and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, tons of drinks, and an espresso maker
- Lots of team events including weekly catered lunches, happy hours, and other fun outings
- Located in the heart of downtown Austin with garage parking provided
- The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: BlackLocus and The Home Depot are Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employers. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. ©2005-2019 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. All rights reserved. Know your rights. Click here to view Federal labor law posters.