SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity management, brings the Power of Identity to customers around the world. SailPoint’s open identity platform gives organizations the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis. As both an industry pioneer and market leader in identity governance, SailPoint delivers security, operational efficiency and compliance to enterprises with complex IT environments.
This Privacy Program Manager would be responsible for ensuring the accurate administration and communication of data privacy and compliance across the company according to GDPR and CCPA recommendations.
- Drives the planning, implementation, administration and communication of data privacy and compliance across the company
- Works cross-functionally with stakeholders in products and services, marketing and business development, vendor management and other businesses as applicable to ensure effective processes and compliance
- Applies privacy and regulatory requirements on an operational level, monitors internal controls, audits, oversees assessment and mitigation of current program risks and directs program training and awareness
- Investigates and responds to data privacy inquiries and incidents
- Working knowledge of privacy laws (GDPR, CCPA)
- An ability to assist in transforming external privacy laws into concrete policy & procedures
- A proven ability to formulate & execute tactical actions across company & culture when provided a strategic direction concerning privacy
- Preferred IAPP Certification
- BS Degree, JD or experience in similar skilled capacity a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description