Digital Program Manager at Unity Technologies
You will be joining the Strategic and Digital Program Management team as part of the Live & Digital Business Unit, and you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams within Digital and Marketing. You will also be cooperating with a various range of stakeholders up to Director level to translate their ideas into cohesive digital campaigns. You enjoy being part of a team based in Copenhagen, San Francisco and Montreal who is shaping the future of Unity’s customer-facing websites.
The Strategic and Digital Program Management team is responsible for building overarching programs that match with business objectives and ensure their delivery. You will be leading the prioritisation of new upcoming Digital Marketing requests, architecturing their organisation into Programs, overseeing their progress through reporting while partnering with a Project Manager that will drive the campaigns implementations. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind, a proven capacity to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives with the ability of being hands on some projects.
Some travel might be required to Copenhagen (Denmark) and San Francisco (United States of America).
- Taking part in defining overarching Digital Marketing campaign programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals
- Participating in developing an evaluation method to assess projects/programs strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Producing accurate and timely reporting status throughout the project/program life cycle to internal and external teams
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned project teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Analyze programs risks, mitigations and communication to upper management
- Strong experience in cross-functional initiatives management that includes Marketing, Digital & Social Media, Product Management, Content and Design
- Proven track record of organisational skills and agile processes implementation
- Ability to review and strategize projects into programs
- Leadership in Senior stakeholder management and meeting facilitation
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- SCRUM or Agile certification
- Strong writing skills of projects briefs and product requirement document
- Familiar with campaign management, search engine optimization, paid media, analytics and optimization processes (Conversion Rate Optimization, Optimize and Google Analytics)
- Experience with project management software and Content Management Systems such as Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet or Airtable
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.