Enterprise Project Manager at Sourced Craft Cocktails
Texas Project Manager/Account Manager Role
Sourced Craft Cocktails Company Overview:
Any event, brand launch, networking opportunity, music festival all have one common theme. A person walks through the door and their first question is “where is the bar?” The bar is the central piece to every event and often over looked or an afterthought.
At Sourced, we take a client’s reveal event, rebranding announcement, holiday party – the moments that matter most, and make it a memory by crafting cocktail experiences that tell their unique story. We customize the cocktail menu with top mixologists, sourcing everything, and delivering it to their doorstep to make their event one they won’t soon forget.
Our North Star at Sourced is to be of service to our clients and it is why we get out of bed every day. Our number one priority is to deliver great experiences for our consumers and business clients. Experiences that truly make a difference.
With over 70% growth in 2018, we’re expanding our Enterprise Sales Team to better serve existing clients and develop and nurture new client relationships.
Job Title: Enterprise Project Manager
Start Date: Immediately
We are looking for a Project Manager in the Austin area to help support the Texas Sales team. We are looking for someone that has experience in organizing events, has a strong attention to detail and has an interest in moving into a sales career.
This will mainly be a support role, helping organize and run events sold by our sales team, with a bit of account management responsibilities.
- Sit in on sales calls to help build proposals for future and reoccurring clients.
- Manager our event’s database to ensure every detail discussed with the client is up to date for a smooth hand off to our operations team.
- Set up and lead tastings with prospective and current clients.
- Attend set up of client events to ensure flawless execution
- Work with our Accounts Receivable team to handle client invoicing
- Help maintain an accurate pipeline within our CRM, to report on number of sales calls, response rate, bids submitted, close rates and renewals.
- Work with Sourced Sale team members to develop solutions with Sourced Craft Cocktails products to solve client challenges.
- Monitor competitor activity, market conditions, and product development.
- College graduate (preferably with either project management experience or events experience).
- An interest in moving into a sales role – this job will filter into becoming an Account Executive at Sourced.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs (some manual labor will be required when executing events).
- Ability to communicate, have fun with co workers, and lead other employees and partners.
- Existing relationships with Event Planning, Office Managers, Experiential Marketing industries is a plus.
- Experience in the service industry, particularly in bartending, is a plus.
- Likes football is a plus as one of our main clients you will be assisting with works in the football/tailgating space.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a full time, at-will employee role that will pay a base salary of $45,000
- As a full time employee, you will be eligible 60 days after starting to enroll in our competitive health care program. We offer health care coverage and dental/vision from Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Open Vacation Policy
Other Important Things:
- We operate under an employee handbook called the “ 3 Ts”: Trust, Transparency, and Tenacity…that is who we are and how we ACT…and we’ll expect the same of you. We don’t do drama. We don’t do office politics. We simply don’t have time for it.
- We don’t have a “normal” work schedule – there will be all day events or late night events on average 3x per week. Because our customer dictates our schedule, we are super flexible with work hours. However, we will need employees to be super flexible, as well.
- For major events, such as large music festivals, travel will be required and entertainment of your clients will be an opportunity you should relish.
- We will require you to sign and adhere to a policy on the consumption of alcoholic beverages while on the job, which in short states, that we are not at the brand event as guests. We’re there to be of service to our clients and their guests and as such we do NOT drink or use drugs while on the job.