ERP Project Manager at Thinkmax
Thinkmax is a growing company offering a highly energized, success driven, fun and supportive environment. We are currently looking for an experienced ERP Project Manager to lead and facilitate the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX) for our U.S. clients. This position is based in Austin, TX area, serving all of North America mainly Texas, Florida and Ohio.
You will lead a team of crazy geniuses consultants and members of our clients, effectively delivering projects to achieve identified goals and objectives. More specifically, you will be responsible of:
- Planning and organizing, by effectively managing priorities, all aspects of the project based on scope of work and goals ;
- Coaching and guiding members of the internal and external team in order to complete the project ;
- Managing schedules, budgets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project delivery dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon ;
- Being involved in all aspects of the project, monitoring day-to-day activities of internal/external project teams and ensure work is progressing as planned ;
- Actively monitoring project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively working with project teams to identify solutions to address them in advance ;
- Providing project status reporting both to clients and Thinkmax management team.
- Ability to work with large scale ERP projects with Tier1 ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, JDE, Dynamics AX, etc.);
- Minimum 8 years of dedicated project management experience, preferably in the IT industry ;
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget ;
- Strong organizational skills and sense of priorities ;
- Proven experience in client facing role ;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English ;
- Autonomy and leadership ;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project ;
- Can travel for prolonged periods within the United States ;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (asset) ;
- Consulting experience (asset) ;
- PMP certification (asset).