Framework Implementation Specialist
How you'll add value:
- Master accounting features and tools within Restaurant365
- Develop and manage relationships with 20-30+ customers through multi-week onboarding process
- Become an expert in onboarding process and in communicating that process to R365 customers
- Work with cross-functional teams on customer set up and project details
- Keeps a strong client focus in executing all functions of the job
- Communicates effectively and responds to internal emails and inquiries within reasonable time frames
- Behaves respectfully to others in the workplace and to customers
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong accounting background
- Restaurant industry experience (management/operations is a HUGE plus!)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Great organization skills and attention to details
- Natural problem-solver
- Excellent communicator dedicated to helping customers learn
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.