Unity is the leading solution for game production across all platforms supporting the entire game lifecycle (create, operate, monetize). We are fast becoming the leading solution for real time 3D experiences across other industries including Auto, Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Media and Entertainment. In 2020 we are growing our portfolio to 50+ products and services that support gaming and these other industries.
The Global eCommerce Lead will head up a global merchandising team responsible for revenue on all digital products across Unity (Unity.com, Asset Store and Editor) making it easy for developers of all kinds to find and purchase exactly what they need.
- Establish the 1-year plan and oversee activation for the global eCommerce function
- Accountable for digital revenue forecasting, tracking, reporting and delivery
- Manage a team of eCommerce managers activating merchandising plans targeting enterprise, professionals and hobbyist customers on Unity.com, the Asset Store and in Editor
- Manager a merchandising operations manager working with Sales operations and web development to ensure digital products are set up efficiently and on time
- Partner with customer success and digital marketing to improve churn rates on subscription products
- Partner with product and web development to ensure the tools your team requires to be successful are prioritized
- Partner with business development to identify product gaps and opportunities that can be filled by 3rd Party offerings
- Proven ability in successfully leading eCommerce / digital merchandising teams
- Experience demonstrating analytical skills with proficiency in SQL, Excel, Tableau and Google Analytics
- High accountability, self motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading high performing teams that have a strong culture and exceed targets
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence senior leadership
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.