Implementation Consultant at LumApps
LumApps is a category leader in the B2B digital communication platforms space. We have a unique positioning in the market: a social and collaborative intranet for forward-thinking companies that understand the power of communication to build a competitive advantage. Employees can access everything they need in one digital workplace: corporate news, documents, business apps and communities.
Today, we have several million users, serving prominent corporations such as Colgate Palmolive, Logitech, Electronic Arts, Global Payments, The Economist, Veolia, Air Liquide and we are rapidly gaining more market share around the globe. Following our success in Europe and the US, we want to become the best digital workplace and enterprise portal solution in the global market!
We currently have 7 offices worldwide in London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Austin, and Tokyo in addition to our headquarters in Lyon. We are in hyper growth with our teams and looking for talented individuals to build our operations worldwide.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for working with clients and across multiple teams to define use cases, provide recommendations, and implement the LumApps platform based on digital workplace best practices and recommendations.
This includes identifying pain points and gaps, defining use cases, providing best practices, and implementing solutions based on the client’s vision, goals, and objectives. This role is also responsible for collecting data and coordinating with other teams to ensure the efficient and successful delivery of all deployment components.
This role serves as a subject matter expert for product configuration and implementation best practices on the product and/or service they are supporting. This role is instrumental in effectively communicating challenges to the appropriate teams to ensure positive client experiences.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously
- Work with clients to identify current pain points and gaps to define an ideal future state for the client’s deployment
- Provide best practices, recommendations, and guidance to achieve the client’s ideal future state
- Lead remote and onsite workshops with the client to define the client’s needs
- Assist with the creation of professional services scopes of work (SOW) for client deployments
- Provide training and enablement to clients to ensure effective administration and use of the LumApps solution by the client
- Maintain accurate records of all communication received for each client
- Document and deliver all best practices and recommendations to the client
- Required to meet or exceed monthly utilization targets
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers
- Perform system setup and configuration ensuring accuracy of complex data and multi-system integrations
- Maintain advanced knowledge of all LumApps products and solutions
- Manage defect or problem resolution to drive implementations to completion
- Notify management of any complications, missing data or system defects that might delay the implementation
- Identify and assist development with resolution and enhancements to workflow, scripts, or system defects
- Perform testing on new workflow, scripts, or solutions prior to implementation
- Resolve issues and answer questions from both internal and external customers
- Collaborate regularly with other departments to improve processes or procedures
- Ensure appropriate hand-offs and communication with Pre-sales and Customer Success
- Maintain knowledge of departmental processes and procedures
- 4-5 years experience in a SaaS implementation role
- Proficient knowledge of a digital workplace
- Experience working with CMS
- Experience with Intranet Implementation (Jive, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Familiar with web technologies
- Strong corporate communications
- Knowledge of best practices for implementations
- Understanding of HTML
- Project management and time management skills
- Consultative skills, Investigative skills, and understanding of how the product works
- Organizing workshops and leading workshops with customers
- Strong ability to gather customer expectations and communicate specifications to Solutions Engineer(s)
- Leading, Gathering, Finding, and recommending customer solutions
- Proficient working knowledge of Object Manager
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or French
- Experience working on adoption, change management, etc
- Deep technical understanding of SaaS and implementations
- Previous experience working with Migration projects
- G-Suite knowledge
- Entrepreneurship experience in a fast growing startup: LumApps is the best place to build new things and make a real impact.
- We have a program designed with your success in mind. We’re looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career. We offer competitive pay and full health benefits.