Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers, while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/198699478
Own the success of our Customers in the solution deployment stage by working closely with the Customer's technical and project management teams to integrate Tenfold's solution with their CRM(s) and communication platform(s) including configuration and any subsequent troubleshooting.
- Lead the delivery of multiple, concurrent implementations for customers and partners.
- Develop an understanding of the customer engagement market and Tenfold solution.
- Design and execute against detailed project plans to ensure on-time delivery.
- Assist in the design and optimization of partner and customer onboarding programs.
- Coordinate cross-functional resources and input (Channel, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Marketing).
- Mitigate project risk by communicating clearly and escalating internally when appropriate.
- Provides technical support to clients after the initial sale of the product, troubleshooting onboarding problems.
- Create, update and manage materials to enable partners and customers: on-boarding documentation, videos, user & admin training
- Problem solving and risk mitigation is in your DNA
- 2+ years of Customer support/ client success experience, preferably in tech industry
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using at least one CRM platform and/or business phone system
- Familiarity with achieving project management milestones
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- High sense of urgency
- Experience working in a post-sales environment
- Microsoft Office/ Google apps
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off?)
- Transportation (Garage parking)