ScaleFactor, a fast growing tech startup in Austin, TX is looking for two stellar Implementation Specialists to add to our dynamic Sales and Onboarding Team in Q3 2019! If you love the fast-paced and high energy of the Austin start-up scene, have a background connecting with small businesses, can present value to business owners and key executives, then ScaleFactor may be a perfect career fit for you as an Implementation Specialist. Come join a winning culture and a team that's been voted Austin's Best Place to Work & voted one of the Coolest Companies in Austin.
Job Title: Implementation Specialist
- A proven self-starter who thrives in the fast pace environment of a high-growth company
- Hunter mentality, proactive, and self motivated.
- Genuine curiosity about people, financial technology and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Based in Austin or moving to Austin Q3 of 2019 & excited to work in ScaleFactor's cool East Austin headquarters
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be on the front line of the ScaleFactor sales and onboarding team. You will connect and onboard customers onto our product suite and work closely with our sales and technical team to help implement our product suite. Your responsibilities will include:
- Connecting, leading, and managing customers through their implementation plan
- Manage an implementation pipeline to ensure a smooth hand off of all accounting processes
- Work with customers to connect accounts and collect process information
- Escalating customer issues in a timely manner to internal stakeholders
- Recording customer feedback and logging issues experienced during the setup
- Proven track-record of success: 2-5 years of successful business development experience preferably targeting the small business owner
- Love interacting with and delighting customers
- Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You love the rapidly changing technology start-up environment
- Be a part of the winning Scalefactor team and experience Austin’s Best Places to Work three years in a row from 2017 to 2019
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options to all our full time employees
- Unlimited cold brews (Cuvee coffee) & snacks
- Catered Friday lunch, pop up BBQs, HHs & cool team events
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
Your one-page resume + cover letter highlighting your education and experience which qualifies you for this role. Note this position is based in our East Austin headquarters with a start date in Q3 2019!