Industry Partnerships Manager at Procore Technologies
We are looking for an Industry Partnerships Manager to join the Partnerships team. In this role, you’ll support and grow Procore’s relationships with industry associations and strategic industry partners. You’ll oversee the development and management of both existing and new industry partners, helping grow relationships and maximize their value.
As a successful Industry Partnerships Manager, you’ll proactively execute the partner strategy and drive engagement based on data-driven and relational insights. Working cross-functionally to drive partner success, you’ll establish priorities and successfully execute multiple projects with ease.
This position reports to the Head of Industry Partnerships & Alliances and can be based remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Grow relationships with stakeholders within partner organizations, increasing their multiplier effect and the efficacy of Procore’s resource commitment
- Evaluate key regional activities to deepen national programs at a local level
- Execute on partner-sourced revenue activities via co-marketing, discount program promotion, and professional services offerings in close partnership with marketing and sales
- Track and manage partner sourced sales opportunities alongside our sales teams to increase win rates, grow opportunity size, and accelerate time to close
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day partner relations and evaluate new or enhanced opportunities with the partners; collaborate with Marketing on the execution of events, webinars, and sales plays
- Coordinate with the Revenue enablement team to facilitate and develop training plans for all Revenue teams
- Maintain performance metric data and regularly assess the monthly and quarterly revenue impact
- Collaborate and execute with Marketplace Business Development Reps on multi-partner co-promotions and initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of industry and association partner alliance management experience, preferably at SaaS company
- Construction industry experience is a plus but not required
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong executive presence and public speaking skills
- Self-starter who can proactively move priorities forward with minimal supervision, displaying excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Commitment to excellence, integrity, high energy, and collaboration
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly gain an understanding of the construction technology ecosystem
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Google Suite
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.