ISV Partner Manager at Procore Technologies
We are looking for an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partner Manager to join Procore’s Partnerships team. In this role, you’ll support and grow partnerships within a defined industry vertical. You’ll enable our ISV and referral partners, overseeing the development and management of both existing and new strategic partners.
As a successful ISV Partner Manager, you’ll proactively execute the partner strategy and drive engagement based on data-driven findings. You’ll work cross-functionally to drive partner success, establish priorities and successfully manage multiple projects with ease.
This position reports to the Senior Director, App Marketplace and can be based remotely in the US or our Carpinteria or Austin office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and grow relationships with stakeholders throughout ISV partner organizations to increase buy-in and investment in the Procore relationship
- Drive partner success by referring Procore clients and prospects to ISV partners to exceed quarterly revenue targets and client retention metrics
- Track and manage partner sourced sales opportunities alongside our sales teams to increase win rates, grow opportunity size, and accelerate time to close
- Manage day-to-day partner relations and field requests from partners
- Work closely with the Partner Enablement team to facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position Procore together with their integrated products as a solution to go to market together
- Work closely with the Partner Marketing team to develop marketing opportunities with our partners
- Engage with industry association membership events to represent Procore and the value of our partnerships
- Evangelize the partnership joint value proposition with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
What we’re looking for:
- BS or BA or equivalent
- 3+ years of partner account management experience at a SaaS or other technology company focusing on integration partnerships
- ISV or technology partner success or management experience.
- Past construction industry experience is a plus but not required
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong executive presence and public speaking skills
- Previous team lead or management experience a plus
- Self-starter that will proactively move priorities forward with minimal supervision
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.