We are looking for an Orientation Coordinator to join our growing Learning & Development Department. You’ll be responsible for the coordination, logistics, problem-solving, and strategic execution of Procore’s new hire orientation program. Your goal is to create an unforgettable experience for employees joining our Austin, TX office.
As an Orientation Coordinator, you’re organized, proactive, resourceful, and able to multitask and prioritize a wide range of responsibilities in a changing environment. In this role, you’ll influence and shape Procore’s continuous learning culture while advancing the organization and individual performance through innovative learning and development solutions. Successful candidates are passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic about learning.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with People Services and Learning and Development teams to develop the orientation strategy, plan, curriculum, and approach for projects and initiatives
- Oversee the coordination and execution onsite of a twice-monthly new hire orientation program
- Manage course schedule for multiple local and remote facilitators
- Ensure that all facilities, catering orders, swag, and other important event logistic details are planned and reserved
- Create or edit course materials such as PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc
- Serve as the point of contact for internal teams and new hires, ensure the proper communication of information
- Maintain inventory of orientation program materials, supplies, and equipment
- Keep proper records of relevant orientation data such as attendance, assessment evaluations, and feedback surveys
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of classroom teaching, program coordination, or logistics experience
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, online, and in person
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with strong decision-making abilities
- Professional experience using the G Suite (Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Strong ability to collaborate, share, drive best practices
- Customer service attitude - must be able to interface with entry-level associates to executive leadership
- Teaching Credential is a plus
- Orientation or onboarding experience at university/college is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.