People Project Coordinator at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a People Project Coordinator that will be responsible for supporting the C&E team with the coordination of resources, projects, meetings, and information. Our ideal candidate for this role will be a multitasking go-getter able to thrive in a fast-paced environment to keep our team focused and running smoothly.
Why Join us? Our People team at Workrise encompasses all things people. On this team, you can find Talent Acquisition, Talent Operations, People Development, and Workplace Operations working cohesively to build and maintain the best team around.What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining and monitoring projects, deliverables, communications and schedules for the Culture and Enablement team
- Creating and documenting Process Improvement plans
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Pulling reports and cleaning up data
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong employee experience & service mindset
- Experience partnering with cross functional stakeholders
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and process improvement
- Excellent organization skills
- Basic Spreadsheet knowledge (vlookup, pivot tables)
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.