Personal Services Division: Lead, Production – PSD (fulfillment operations)
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for accurate and timely production of legal documents for the customer and/or government agencies with no less than 50% contribution to daily order fulfillment.
- Take direction from Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- Serve as first point of contact for on-the-floor escalations.
- Assist with new and on-going training and related activities as directed by management.
- Assist with role assignments, projects and coordinate projects/secondary activities for employees as directed by management.
- Proactively seek methods to increase team efficiency and quality.
- Provide support to Sales Specialists, Customer Care and other cross-functional teams with problem solving and resolution.
- Assist with leading team meetings and Lunch and Learn sessions when asked.
- Ensure the team is complying with company, department, and team rules and guidelines.
- Make recommendations to Manager about disciplinary actions.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with teammates, management, and other departments
- Assist in verifying system releases in production
- Perform other related duties as directed
- BS or BA or equivalent experience preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Internet and related software applications.
- Motivated self-starter & team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively collaborate with teammates located in separate work locations
- Must have flexible schedule, including availability on evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Possess and use strong listening skills
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ethical individual with a strong desire to succeed both professionally and personally