Producer at CODE D'AZUR
For our Austin office we are looking for a full time junior Digital Producer. A true team player who likes to get their hands dirty in a production-oriented creative-working role. Staying on top of team deliverables and can communicate and manage expectations efficiently and effectively to clients.
CODE D’AZUR is a digital brand and experience company. Born in a digital world, where change is the only constant. CODE D’AZUR works on the cutting edge of technology and creativity for brands such as Heineken, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Red Bull. We help brands stand out with brand relevant creative impact, and fit in with seamless customer experience.
Our office is situated between South First and South Congress, which means a breakfast taco is just a few steps away. Do you share our ambition to push the boundaries in digital? If so, we would love to see the projects you have worked on and discuss this over coffee or a beer.
What will you do?
- You will be the important link between client and internal team working on a project.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
- Participate in business development activities including writing proposals, developing scopes and estimates, and delivering pitches.
- Defining and document best practices and contributing to company-wide knowledge sharing efforts.
- Working with functional leads and an Executive Producer to develop scopes of work and pricing based on business and functional requirements.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans.
- Allocate creatives, strategy, UX & UI designers, developers and QA resources on projects in conjunction with Executive Producer and Resource Manager.
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Partner with Executive Producer and Managing Director to track and report project burn rates.
- Communicate, discuss and brainstorm proactively with other team members such as strategists, UX designers, motion designers, creatives and developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working together with creative, strategy, design and development teams.
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary (scrum) team.
- The ability to proactively provide solutions to problems.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude to uplift your team to make the best work possible.
- Great time management skills.
- Affinity with emerging technology, producing interactive prototypes, experiments and researching new possibilities.
What we have to offer
- An exciting start-up vibe. This is our first office in the USA so you’ll be able to make a lot of impact on our journey. But most important of all, grow together with us.
- Friendly and most of all talented colleagues.
- We’ll work across different time zones so we offer flexible working hours.
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision healthcare plans.
- 401k contribution with immediate vesting.
- A good work/life balance with 24 vacation days.
- A yearly personal budget for professional educational purposes.
- A yearly performance bonus based on company profit.
- The opportunity to work with amazing brands to ensure your work is highly visible.