Program Coordinator Gastroenterology at Ascension
Program Coordinator Gastroenterology
Full time: 40 hours per week
Day shift: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
Dell Children's Medical Center
4900 Mueller Blvd Austin, Texas
What You Will Do
Coordinate the activities and flow of work for the assigned clinical program.
- Facilitate the development, implementation and evaluation of program services and initiatives.
- Plan, implement, evaluate, and coordinate appropriate patient care.
- Responsible for determining appropriate trainings for the staff and developing the learning program.
- Collaborate with others to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
- Manage annual budget.
- Participate in short and long range planning.
- Develop and monitor annual goals.
- Develop and implement continuous quality improvement goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Licensed Counselor specializing in Chemical Dependency preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.