Program Management Data Analyst
Khoros in Austin is looking to add a Program Management Data Analyst to our awesome engineering team. The software we build is an event-driven application that consumes big data streams from the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). With it, companies can scale their conversations on those networks with consumers allowing them to read and respond within just a few minutes. We currently manage over 500k social conversations a day.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes to optimize the Engineering organization
- Organizes and supports the data needs for product delivery, capacity, and resourcing
- Develops consistent metrics that provide insight into Solution Lifecycle Performance, Product Development Performance, and Quality to identify indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Measures performance against process requirements in Solution Lifecycle and supports improvement plans to address performance shortfalls
- Develop and iterate on our Engineering Processes
- Working collaboratively with product management, engineering, and operations to report on robust indicators for performance
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience OR Master's degree with 1+ years of experience in product management, operational analysis, management consulting, or a related discipline
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- You quickly establish partnerships across various stakeholders
- Experience with project planning, project execution, and process facilitation
- Love of data and the insights that it provides with strong desire to learn more about engineering release operations and engineering effectiveness
- Ability to make data-driven decisions without succumbing to "analysis paralysis"
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills (communicate your insights)
- Self-starter with strong work ethic: You have excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail and are able to manage multiple assignments