Program Manager; Food and Wellness
What you will do
- We are looking for a program manager to help design and roll-out our Food and Wellness Program. The role will require someone who can work cross functionally across the organization to understand requirements, build, implement, and manage programs. Working directly with the executive team, they should be skilled at taking direction and turning it into an executable project plan. The role will require the candidate to build alliances and drive projects to completion along with monitoring and managing and reporting key metrics.
- Define and document to the business requirements for the Food and Wellness plan
- Build, communicate and manage the project plan to deliver on the plan
- Execute areas of business development needed to deliver of plan objectives
- Build any consumer and partner side programs including certification or gamification
- Write and approve copy as required
- Work with Marketing and Operations teams to support execution
- Creating systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Direct resources and teams on program plan execution and optimization
- Experience developing and delivering consumer-facing content programs
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience helping to define and document requirements
- Data-oriented personality
- Knowledge of health/wellness and nutrition categories
- 100% paid for employee benefits
- Work/life Balance with flexible PTO
- Office on the greenbelt - great for a quick mid day run or enjoying the views
- Health conscious office; onsite gym and showers, access to our platform, and healthy snacks!
- Complete office transparency. Everyone here is a decision maker.
We're on a mission to eradicate lifestyle disease. We dream big and look for people to join us in this effort! It’s a great time to get in on the ground floor and help us build the tools necessary for changing the health of our world. Lets put a stop to declining health and start living longer, more manageable lives!