Program Manager, Operations at DO NOT USE - Wheel (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:25 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
The Program Manager, Operations is responsible for the management of large-scale and complex operations projects and programs, providing innovation, reporting and process improvement support across the Operations organization. You will work closely with our key cross-functional partners to manage large scale initiatives, establish and scale internal operations processes and infrastructure and support our quarterly planning processes.
If you have a track record of driving clarity and speed of execution across large and complex projects and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, this is the position for you!
- Take ownership of the full project life cycle of different strategic projects. Delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure that projects/programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards.
- Project manage improvements to Ops team processes to drive higher efficiencies using a data-driven approach.
- Support Operations team on medium/long-term planning including business potential, resourcing, and internal operations.
- Collaborate with internal Ops stakeholders on business reviews and engage in strategic initiatives to address opportunities for improvement in the way we work and communicate and how we collaborate with other departments.-
- Partner with Ops leadership to keep operational pace across different verticals. This may involve working on roadmapping, ad hoc supply/demand analysis, MBRs, QBRs, and other reporting needed to align the Operations team with other departments.
- Partner with stakeholders on key business and operational activities.
- 4+ years of work experience in Program Management, Operations, Product, and/or Strategy consulting, or 2+ years experience with MBA/Master’s degree
- Experience leading operations projects at a hyper growth startup (ideally a marketplace technology company), or consulting firm
- PMP certification preferred
- Familiarity with basic statistical analysis and modeling preferred
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to drive towards consensus at all levels of an organization
- Organized, fast-paced, proactive executor
- Experience bringing clarity to ambiguity with little oversight.
Read Full Job Description