Program Manager - Sales Systems
An energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm. You have exceptional communication, organizational, project management and time management skills. Obsessive about detail, yes! You are the person we’re looking for!
Responsibility as a Project Manager:
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Applications & IT, the Business Analyst will serve as an integral part of the Business Applications team, responsible for driving processes-related initiatives across the HotSchedules enterprise. While this role will align primarily to the Sales and Marketing organizations, you will partner across a wide variety of functions at HotSchedules to drive change across the Company. This role requires an ability to think critically, iterate quickly, and provide exceptional thought leadership
Desired Skills and Experience:
● Drives teams to lead cross-functional initiatives and manage programs to meet objectives, timelines, and priorities set by the business.
● Seek opportunities for innovation and collaboration with other teams to improve existing processes or establish new ones.
● Detail oriented, but able to identify and communicate the biggest issues.
● Exceptional ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
● Decisive, action-oriented attitude; able and willing to own issues and drive resolution.
● Identify, resolve or escalate issues before they become blockers.
● Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members alike.
● Improve visibility into organizational objectives and priorities through information sharing, communication, and collaborative working relationships.
Experience with the following is a plus:
● Restaurant industry experience
● Experience with opportunity lifecycle management
● Experience with CPQ
● Only Austin, TX based candidates will be considered.
● B.A. or B.S. degree or 3+ years relevant work experience.
● 2+ years of experience in a business analyst role
● Experienced with Salesforce.com
● Familiarity with Project Management tools (we use Asana)
● Advanced experience in MS Office or Google Applications
● Experience working with Sales and Marketing organizations and their processes
● Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
● Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration
● Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately
● Exceptional ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment