Program Manager at LegalZoom
Be a part of a team managing strategic projects in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities and 10 to 15+ years of agile/project/program management experience with demonstrated history of working with e-commerce companies.
What you'll do:
- Support valuable solutions and ensure features are ordered considering priorities; provide support and guidance to Sponsors
- Work closely with the Product Managers to ensures that the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is clear and understood by all Delivery Teams
- Lead Program Management teams that consists of – Sponsors, Supporting Product Managers and Technical Architects
- Work with the Product Management Teams to Breakdown Initiatives into Features and Features to Stories
- Manages scope changes to MVP
- Identify dependencies across all Delivery Teams and track them to ensure that teams are in sync
- Remove barriers, communicate and escalate as required
- Works with Release Management to ensure that Features are properly scheduled and aligned with the go to market schedule
- Coordinates with the Product Manager to ensure that the Feature delivery schedule is in alignment with the go to market schedule
- Provide clarity through a well-defined Feature Backlog
- Hold Agile Teams accountable to make and meet commitments
- Demonstrate measurable progress by facilitating demonstration of integrated features
- Provide timely information to Portfolio Management for investment decisions
- Execute Product Roadmaps and Release Plans and revising those plans appropriately to meet changing needs, requirements and/or capacity.
- Create and maintain processes and artifacts for managing intake, prioritization, planning, execution and close-out of key business initiatives.
- Create and maintain visual information radiators and team/program metrics that demonstrate measurable progress toward KPIs and delivery of planned work.
- Assist in the development of business cases, Initiatives, Features, Stories or other requirement documents.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scope.
- Effectively apply best practice methodology, inspect, adapt and enforce standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections, and make decisions accordingly.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Coach program and delivery teams in best practices of Agile delivery techniques.
- 10 to 15+ years prior experience in leading cross-functional projects and coordination (marketing, production, IT, customer service, etc.) following Agile and Traditional/Hybrid project delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Plan-driven).
- 3 to 4 years' experience as a Scrum Master effectively leading and coaching teams in Agile-at-scale.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in managing multi-team programs following scaled-Agile approaches such as the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Disciplined Agile Development (DAD), or other Agile, Scrum or other iterative frameworks at-scale
- Strong understanding of web site design, user interface design principles, usability testing, and web site technologies preferred.
- Proven success in building strong relationships, managing stakeholder expectations and able to communicate at all levels.
- Expert experience in managing Agile and hybrid/plan-driven programs in Agile Product Lifecycle tools (e.g. Agilecraft, Rally, VersionOne, Jira, etc.) highly desirable.
- 3 to 5 years' experience with communicating concisely and accurately to "C" Level executives.
- Expert experience with conflict resolution, scope management, issue & risk tracking, communicating to clients and partners and vendor management.
- Consulting or start up experience (preferably Lean Startup)
- Experience with being an Agile coach.
- CSP, ACP, PMP, Six Sigma or Lean certifications are a plus.
- Microsoft Project or similar expertise.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.