Project Manager, App Localization
We’re looking for a Project Manager, App Localization to join our passionate team dedicated to bringing Procore’s offerings and experience to international markets.
As the Project Manager, App Localization, you’ll work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Linguists, Legal, and Design teams. You’ll own the localization strategy, projects, schedules, and quality for R&D, and guarantee the successful launch of the Procore experience internationally.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee a program that continuously improves localization time-to-market, quality, and cost of Procore’s applications
- Drive the localization roadmap for R&D, focusing on analyzing, optimizing, and automating the localization workflow
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including Content, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Design to sync development efforts and localization schedules
- Partner with teammates and stakeholders to prioritize the team backlog
- Collaborate with Engineering, UX, QA, and external vendors to ship localization offerings
- Monitor, measure, and course correct as dictated by impact analysis, metrics, and feedback
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in localization program management working on language launches, software and/or creative content
- Localization, International, or another applicable degree is preferred
- Possession of a global mindset with in-depth knowledge of internationalization, localization, and an appreciation for language and other cultures
- Experience leading cross-functional engineering teams in an Agile software development environment
- Ability to effectively influence, advocate, and align localization needs to company level priorities
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity and excited to co-create scalable processes
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze and break down problems into components and evaluate short-term opportunities through the lens of long-term market priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of industry standard localization tools
- Travel up to 20% to our HQ in Carpinteria, CA
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.