Project Manager, Professional Services - Multiple Openings - All Levels
Wouldn’t it be rewarding to know the work you do is impacting social good in communities all over? As a Project Manager in Blackbaud’s Professional Services organization you’ll work with our clients to implement Blackbaud solutions that could be helping them to do things like building better relationships, fundraising more effectively, or managing finances more efficiently, all to further their unique missions. Don’t miss your chance to find purpose working with us as we help our clients leverage technology to transform the outcomes that are possible!
We are currently seeking skilled individuals to fill multiple openings for Project Managers at all levels (Associate, Staff, Senior) to work in our offices in Charleston, SC, Austin, TX, St. Paul, MN, Bedford, NH, New York, NY or remotely from some major metropolitan locations such as Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, CA, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA or Denver, CO.
As a Blackbaud Professional Services Project Manager, you will be accountable for leveraging standard project delivery methodology to manage the project lifecycle which includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria for customer implementation projects.
Key skills and activities that will ensure client and project success include:
- Partnership with clients in mutual pursuit of successful project outcomes, with a specific focus on demonstrating alignment of Blackbaud products and services to organizations business challenges while providing a superior customer experience
- Application of business and technical knowledge in the development of project plans for the delivery and implementation of solutions, including strategy definition, project forecast allocation, timelines and milestones, and contingency planning
- Collaboration across resources to effectively carry out tasks and deliverables within the project
- Management of project status, risk management, staff mentoring and deliverable quality assurance, budget and timeline
- Thinks through and communicates clearly goals, interests, and positions in negotiation or conflict situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence at all levels of client engagement
- Experience dealing with customer escalations in a matrix environment
- Willingness to act with empowerment to think creatively on ways to provide clients solutions and improve Blackbaud processes
More about what we’re looking for:
- Since we are seeking Project Managers to fill openings at various levels, we are looking for 1 - 7+ years of client-facing project management experience, ideally in a professional services setting.
- The duration and volume of projects with which our Project Managers work can vary depending on the solution and scope of the implementation. In some cases, we will be looking for a demonstrated ability to manage a large portfolio of clients and projects concurrently. In other cases, we may be looking for experience managing a few long-term projects.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Project and other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with direct marketing or fundraising campaigns preferred
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products such as Raiser’s Edge NXT, Financial Edge NXT, Luminate CRM, Blackbaud CRM, etc. and the non-profit industry strongly preferred