Are you energized and enthusiastic about delivering high-quality solutions to end users? Are you excited about leading cross-functional teams to implement software within our Non-Profit and Public-Sector Customers? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, colleagues and sub-contractors
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Lead a cross-functional, geographically diverse team to drive the project to completion
- Conduct difficult conversations with customers regarding project budgets, timelines and priorities
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, some of which may be highly visible or strategic within the company
- 2+ years of direct project management experience (creation of project plans, managing budgets and schedules, allocating resources, etc.) in any field
- Experience with project teams of at least 5 members, a budget of at least $250,000, and software developers
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- A drive to problem-solve and tackle new challenges on a daily basis
- The ability and desire to learn constantly, quickly and independently
- Strong time management skills as evidenced by the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of and commitment to Social Solutions' vision of becoming the premier provider of performance management software in the country
Preferred Additional Experience
- Experience with human services/social services programs or organizations
- Experience leading teams via remote communication
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.