Sellbrite Onboarder at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.Sellbrite (www.sellbrite.com) is one of the fastest growing names in ecommerce software, and was acquired by GoDaddy in April 2019. The Sellbrite SaaS solution helps brands and retailers build, manage and grow their multi-channel ecommerce business, and increase sales.
We’re on a mission to simplify the complexities of multi-channel commerce with easy-to-use solutions that our customers love using. We are looking for an Advanced Technical Support Representative that is passionate about helping people succeed. The ideal candidate has experience with e-commerce and is comfortable talking to customers via chat, email and phone when needed.
We are looking for an Onboarding and Support Specialist to provide our internal and external Sellbrite customers with World Class Customer Service. This role will focus on:
- Being the primary technical and training resource for customers new to Sellbrite
- The ability to learn immensely technical and varied workflows of how our software works, and explain these in simple terms to our merchants
- High quality support to ensure that Sellbrite and GoDaddy staff can learn and troubleshoot the Sellbrite product as effectively as possible.
- For support, be customer-facing and answer customer support tickets via email, chat, or phone.
- Receive new customers from Sales and understand individual business objectives
- Explain the Sellbrite system to new customers and train them on functionality in phone/screenshare training sessions and via chat/email support
- Design individual Sellbrite workflows based on customers' business objectives
- Hand off customers to Success Team / Support Team once onboarding is complete
- Create Onboarding content (Help Center articles or videos, macro answers, etc)
- Provide support via chat or email to the customer, and accompanying support via phone when necessary
- Provide technical/product support for the Sellbrite product
- Handle escalated incidents through our ticketing system Intercom, or phone
- Create/track JIRA tickets when necessary for bugs, and ProductBoard for Feature Requests
- Assist in providing a conduit of communication between the Sellbrite teams (customer success, customer support, onboarding) when needed
- Be well versed in Intercom, JIRA, and the Sellbrite standalone product
- Onboarding experience preferred
- Chat Support experience preferred
- A solid understanding of ecommerce workflows/needs and internet-based products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Great attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- High sense of urgency
- Capacity to learn quickly
- Excellent relationship building skills, proven ability to turn frustrated customers into happy customers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
In order to be eligible to apply for a new position internally, you must be in good standing in your current position, meaning you are not currently on any form of corrective action and you are maintaining a level of performance that is at or above the minimum performance standards for your current position. Any request for exceptions to this policy will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please be courteous and inform your current manager that you are applying and connect with him/her prior to interviewing for any new position so they are able to assist you in any potential career path change.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.