Senior Implementation Consultant – Arts & Cultural
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be engaging with a wide variety of Arts & Cultural organizations (museums, zoos, botanical gardens, etc.) to help transform their business and determine solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a software-systems development component (namely Altru) but may also consist of process improvement, organizational change, or strategic planning and policy development.
Candidates must understand the role of technology in the operation of Arts & Cultural organizations, as well as be able to articulate the value of Blackbaud’s solutions to both system users and executive decision-makers. The Senior Consultant will be a key Blackbaud representative on client engagements and must take on a collaborative and partnership-based approach to project delivery.
Job responsibilities that will ensure client and project success include:
- Delivering high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users
- Establishing credibility and trust with clients at all levels
- Serving as the application subject matter expert and thought leader throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Strategizing with clients to develop/improve operational strategies
- Performing user requirements analysis; facilitating business process design sessions; identifying gaps, issues and reporting risk areas as part of a software implementation delivery team
- Translating business processes and requirements into business process flow documentation, solution design, and system configurations to support customer's desired to-be state
- Demonstrating technical knowledge on the entire software implementation, including activities around data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration and user acceptance testing
- Understanding and acting upon project priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
- Driving consensus on desired outcomes for project-related decisions.
- Training clients on how to most effectively navigate Blackbaud applications
- Collaborating with internal teams to formalize best practices and refine project delivery methods
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, software/technology, or working for Arts & Cultural organization
- Familiarity with various aspects of Arts & Cultural operations is preferred, including ticketing, merchandise, development, etc.
- Can effectively connect with a variety of audiences, both in-person and remotely using web-based applications.
- Experience writing Business Process documentation and other client-facing documentation
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects on schedule and budget
- Knowledge of Blackbaud's product, Altru, and the Arts & Cultural industry are a plus
- Ability to work independently to meet customer goals and internal utilization metrics
- Outstanding written, verbal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Click here to learn more about our software solutions for Arts & Cultural organizations.
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world, including; North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.