Unity is the leading solution for game production across all platforms supporting the entire game lifecycle (create, operate, monetize). We are fast becoming the leading solution for real-time 3D experiences across other industries including Auto, Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Media and Entertainment. In 2020 we are growing our portfolio to 50+ products and services that support gaming and these other industries.
The Senior Manager, Global eCommerce will head up a global merchandising team responsible for revenue on all digital products across Unity (Unity.com, Asset Store, and Editor) making it easy for developers of all kinds to find and purchase exactly what they need.
- Responsible for digital revenue delivery
- Define, execute and own the eCommerce growth roadmap
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Manage a global team of eCommerce managers activating merchandising plans targeting enterprise, professionals and hobbyist customers on Unity.com, the Asset Store and in Editor
- Oversee the consistent monitoring of performance and adjust to accomplish hitting company targets
- Partner and collaborate with the Marketing, SEO, Product Management, Web, Pricing, and Creative teams to define business goals for the Unity brand ensuring alignment on strategies that drive growth
- Serve as a thought partner for the Sr. Director and Vice President / GM of the Live and Digital Business Unit on operational and strategic issues
- Partner with business development to identify product gaps and opportunities that can be filled by 3rd Party offerings
- Proven ability in successfully leading a Global eCommerce / Digital Merchandising teams
- Experience demonstrating analytical skills with proficiency in SQL, Excel, Tableau and Google Analytics
- High accountability, self-motivation, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experienced in leveraging strategy concepts to frame problem solving including quantitative acumen (financial modeling, P&L management)
- Deep knowledge of eCommerce best practices globally; a very strong keen eye and attention to detail is a must
- Can foresee potential issues/setbacks and proactively develop plans to address/contingencies
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence senior leadership
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.