We are looking for a strategic thinker who obsesses over customers, earns trust with stakeholders, dives deep into business metrics and processes, and consistently delivers results. Stakeholder management will be a critical success factor in this role. You must be able to build strong relationships and deliver results through partner teams, including Whole Foods Market global and regional teams, and Amazon business, operations and technical teams.
- Single-threaded leader for the planning and delivery of defined programs in support of the ecommerce channel.
- Owns business results for assigned program and ensures program stays aligned with organizational objectives
- Earns trust and works cross-functionally with partners in Operations, Merchandising and/or Technology to define program strategy and plan execution
- Recommends and builds business cases to support the prioritization of new projects and strategies to drive program results
- Drives business operational cadence for assigned programs and projects including weekly business reviews, monthly/quarterly business reviews, and annual operating plans
- Develops annual plans for assigned programs and projects, including financial targets, input and output goals, and required investment
- Identifies opportunities to streamline, eliminate or automate processes to drive executional efficiency
- Partners with Analytics and Finance to create or creates independently financial and business analyses to quantify the current or projected impact of program activities
- Provides inputs to channel financial models
- Drives debate and alignment across diverse stakeholder groups within Whole Foods Market and Amazon on problems related to assigned program
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years of experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience with strong analytical and data-driven track record
- Graduate degree preferred
- Strong program or product management skills, with demonstrated success delivering results on programs with multiple stakeholders
- Strong financial and business acumen with experience building financial models, and defining and vetting assumptions
- Strong analytical skills with a knack for interpreting trends and data and making informed projections/assertions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and levels of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality; able to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences, including management
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, and balance a portfolio of projects
- Ability to influence change in a decentralized work environment
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Excellent writing skills
- Passion for Whole Foods Market’s mission and values
- Willingness to travel as needed
This role is based at the company’s headquarters in Austin, Texas.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.