Senior Program Manager
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
What you'll be doing: As a Senior Program Manager in our Research, Delivery & Operations Project Management Office, you’ll work with a passionate team responsible for cross-team programs and projects, strengthening our project management discipline, leading business readiness, and striving towards operational excellence through effective process management.
The Job: You will leverage your program management experience and savvy to tackle and conquer challenges. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager with excellent communication and collaboration skills to lead diverse teams across Blackbaud, focused on leading technical programs and projects for our Education Management portfolio This month the challenge may be a complicated initiative with varying requirements across demanding stakeholders that needs a clear, comprehensive plan and a steady, experienced leader to guide and govern it. Next month you may be partnering with a cross-functional team to gain efficiencies or reduce risk by defining a new process. Whatever the challenge, you’ll always be looking for ways we can do things better.
- Manage and lead strategic or complex projects across multiple project teams and/or departments.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure program success, including successful integration of projects and dependencies.
- Act as the point of escalation for risks, issues and obstacles, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners and driven to resolution in a timely manner.
- Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern project management standards, best practices and project success measures.
- Actively contribute in advancing our processes to drive efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- A minimum of 5 years program/project management experience required
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams preferred
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.