Senior Technical Program Manager at Cision (formerly TrendKite)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision is looking for an organized, passionate and driven Senior Technical Program Manager to partner with engineering and product leadership to build and orchestrate processes across our global delivery teams. You will be involved in all phases of delivering software for our market leading products and platform, from roadmap creation, development, and deployment all the way to and including go-to-market launch activities. The ideal candidate will bring both technical and deep program management leadership expertise, strong business acumen and judgment, and the desire to bring clarity to ambiguity.
- Build and manage cross-functional programs spanning teams, functions, products and geographies
- Anticipate, track and manage risks, blockers, schedules and resources across teams, functions and products
- Lead regular program tracking meetings that span global teams and functions
- Seek to provide clarity in defining, gathering and distributing requirements
- Lead and organize road mapping sessions with product leadership
- Provide hands-on program management leadership and guidance throughout product development lifecycle
- Implement and drive process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans on higher-level initiatives to ensure on-time delivery
- Develop systems, processes and metrics to measure the effectiveness of programs and initiatives while recommending and implementing improvements
- Communicate frequently, proactively, and effectively to all levels of leadership and stakeholders
- Practice relentless diligence in keeping things tracking systems like Confluence, Jira, and project plans up to date while continuously managing notes and action items
- 7+ years of program management experience in a software development environment
- Excellent communication skills across mediums (face-to-face, email, Slack, presentations), topics (technical, process, product), and audience (technical, non-technical, executive)
- Detail oriented team player that is accountable, transparent and dependable
- Significant experience across multiple methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, SAFe)
- Ability to quickly cut through ambiguity and prioritize efforts across workstreams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with Excel skills to quickly perform analyses using features such as lookups and pivot tables
- Deep understanding of SDLC from executive strategy all the way to product launch
- Power user of Jira and Confluence
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description