Software Delivery Manager at SecureLink
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves - not so much. We're a results-driven team that isn't afraid of a challenge and understands the team effort required to accomplish something great. We're also people-oriented, so respect, teamwork, collaboration, and culture are some of our top priorities.
When you work for SecureLink, you're making a difference. As the industry leader, it's our mission to bring secure, critical access management to organizations around the globe. SecureLink provides security, privacy, data governance, and compliance solutions for companies across multiple industries, including healthcare, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government, legal, and gaming. Whether you're helping organizations implement secure third-party remote access, developing new ways to utilize our machine-learning technology, or contributing to our sales and marketing efforts, you're making the world a more secure place at SecureLink.
We believe diversity drives better outcomes. We want you to be you. SecureLink is a place where your ideas and performance matter. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure that all of our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, Nashville, TN, and San Jose, CR.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You'll Do
The Software Delivery Manager is responsible for managing the SecureLink for Vendors and SecureLink for Enterprises code-to-customer lifecycle. You will also coach disciplined SDLC principles and skills within the enterprise. You will be an exemplar for delivery managers and team members throughout the organization whose role requires them to be proficient in shipping projects and driving continuous improvement. In this role, you would report to the Chief Technology Officer. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with product managers, business owners and technical leads to gain full understanding of business requirements, product features, and engineering development processes.
- Develop program plans, coordinating with cross functional teams to manage, sequence dependencies, and coordinate release planning.
- Communicate effectively to maintain team alignment and provide regular updates to the execution team.
- Facilitate issue resolution, ensuring transparency and effective expectation management at all levels.
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated professional experience in the capabilities below over the last 3+ years
- You exemplify laser-focus on delivery of results and commitments, while also holding others accountable for the commitments they have made
- Solid, reliable judgment and the ability to make effective risk-value decisions under ambiguous or difficult circumstances
- You mobilize, guide, influence, and motivate teams-including business partners and executive sponsors-to forge a high-impact delivery competency
- You are comfortable driving accountability of team members that consist of executives, business owners, engineers and product managers alike
- You show critical thinking ability to decompose complex problems and chart a course to action
- You bring a proven track record of shipping value in a timely manner
- You proactively identify scope, people and organizational problems and provide well-thought-out solutions to tackle them
- You have an insatiable appetite for learning new things, improving existing ones and you cultivate that same appetite in your teams
- You have a proven, demonstrated capability to work with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery methodologies and tools
- Adherence to policies, standards, and frameworks. (e.g. SDLC, Change Management, Risk & Security)
- Ability to exert significant discretionary effort with setting your own direction and agenda to achieve broad goals assigned to you
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more. Benefits also include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
- We contribute generously to your HSA (75% of the IRS maximum allowable).
- We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
- We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.
Successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.